Inform Jennifer if you are allergic to:
- Lidocaine anesthesia (If allergic, you would've had a reaction during a dental procedure.)
2. Latex gloves.
3. Bacitracin (antibiotic)
4. Benadryl (Causes restless legs syndrome on rare occasions.)
- Ask all questions necessary during CONSULTATION and PRIOR to the procedure until you feel confident and comfortable.
- Find a good date, when you will be RELAXED.
- If you have a nervous or anxious nature, ask your physician to prescribe helpful medication such as Valium or Xanax.
- Avoid alcohol and any blood thinning medication such as coumadin or aspirin for 24 hrs prior to procedure.
- Be PUNCTUAL to your appointment.
- COME IN WITH A CLEAN FACE. Do not wear makeup.
- Upon arrival, take 2 Benadryl to minimize swelling and tears.
- Close your eyes and RELAX! Keep quiet so Jennifer can concentrate and provide you her best performance.
For Eyeliner Procedures:
- Anxiety medication is required for all eyeliner procedures.
- Do not wear contact lenses during eyeliner procedures and for 72 hrs after. Come in with your prescription glasses.
- Bring sunglasses. Eyes will be light sensitive and dilated immediately after. Sunglasses will also protect from UV rays.
- If using Latisse, discontinue using for at least one week prior to procedure.
For Lip Color Procedures:
- Preventative fever blister prescription, from your doctor, is required. We recommend Valtrex.